Sunday 21 September 2014

new in : Nars Audacious Lipstick in Barbara


The Audacious lipsticks line was recently launched in Malaysia. Being a lipstick addict, I had to pick one up. I chose Barbara because I wanted a brownish-nude, almost like a Kylie Jenner kinda colour. 


Nars described Barbara as a "Tan Rose". To me, its a brownish-nude with a hint on pink, which makes this very wearable for many skin tones. Its a very flattering colour and it will go well with many makeup looks. 

This lipstick is really pigmented and one swipe is all you need. The formulation is super creamy and it applies smoothy and gives a really pretty satin-like sheen which doesnt look glossy. It can last up to 5 hours without touch-ups (without eating). It doesnt hydrate your lips but it doesnt dry them out either. It does feel comfortable on the lips, but I would recommend using a lip balm before applying the lipstick as it could settle into the fine lines. 


I love the packaging of the lipsticks. The tube is all black, super sleek and has a magnetic closure which makes it feel pretty fancy. 


I love this lipstick and will definitely purchase more in the future. I do recommend this lipstick and I think that it will be a great addition to your makeup collection.  

Thanks for reading!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment